Would you be able to grasp the implications of the above headline without the understanding of the typology of crypto asset market? What is a mixer, how does it differ from a wallet and why dark web transactions are considered high risk?
Familiarity with the crypto market typology is crucial to navigate across the compliance risks in crypto sector. Understanding who your business is dealing with and who your customers have interactions with, is a necessary step to assess the risks you are exposed to.
The purpose of this module is to provide you with knowledge and tools for evaluating risks the market participants pose to your business.
What Will You Learn?
- what the crypto ecosystem consists of: business types, legitimate and illicit actors
- what kinds of AML compliance risks crypto market participants can pose: key risk areas in your potential dealings with crypto ecosystem
- - how to evaluate the level of AML risk in your dealings with crypto market participants: factors to consider when assessing AML risks of crypto market players
Crypto market players
1. Understanding crypto market typology
2. Buying/ selling/ exchanging crypto assets
2.2. Over The Counter Brokers (OTC)
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet